Books by Sydney

Books by Sydney
Visit my online bookstore

Writing Services

Writing Services
Proofreading, editing, and document review for writers, grad students, and entrepreneurs.

Community

Community
Coming soon...

About me

About me
Coming soon...

Lessons I learned from cataract surgery

November 20, 2010

Today I was reflecting on the need to see things from God's perspective rather than our own.  When things aren't going as we'd planned or hoped, it's easy to lose sight of the fact that we can only see a very limited piece of the bigger picture.  I was reminded of how I learned this lesson in a vivid way last year when I had cataract surgery. That experience taught me to view life from a different perspective.  I've posted lessons I learned from cataract surgery here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·New Calling by TNB